There will be times when you will be asked to generate a HAR file to generate data to assist in troubleshooting a situation. To do so using chrome:
* Open Google Chrome and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
* From the Chrome menu bar select View -> Developer -> Developer Tools (or More Tools -> Developer Tools on a Mac).
* From the panel that opens at the bottom of your screen select the Network tab.
* Look for a round "Record" button in the upper left corner of the Network tab.
* If it is red, you're all set.
* If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
* Check the box next to "Preserve log".
* Click the "Clear" button to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab.
* Reproduce the issue.
* Once you have reproduced the issue, right click anywhere on the grid of network requests, select "Save as HAR with Content" and save the file to your computer.
* Get the HAR file to your TAM via the ticket you have open (or email)