Tanium is pleased to announce the initial release of Tanium Protect. Protect delivers policies and actions to manage native operating system protections at enterprise-scale and reduces the cost and complexity of endpoint security.
Key features in Tanium Protect
- Define and enforce policies controlling firewall rules and software restriction policies
- See where in your environment your policies have taken effect
- Set firewall rules to block undesired network traffic from applications that break corporate policy or applications considered malicious
- Create software restriction rules can block unwanted applications by path or by hash
- Take advantage of Tanium IOC Detect to create firewall and software restriction policies directly from IOC's
- Deploy and enable Microsoft EMET
- Deploy and enable Microsoft Forefront
If you have any questions about the features in this release or how to get access to Tanium Protect, please contact your Tanium Technical Account Manager for assistance or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.